Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Day 566 - Oh, they are also coming?


This relates to when I believe I know/have been told/generally know who is going to be somewhere with me, but then there is a twist in the tale..and things have changed close to these plans playing out and/or at the last minute/second where then others are coming along for the trip that I obviously did not foresee. It's then that I feel disappointed, because I had envisioned this get together with CERTAIN individuals, as opposed to certain individuals PLUS OTHER individuals. And within that mindset/frame of mind, I have to suppress this desire to already not look forward to this get together.

It should not matter WHO or HOW MANY are involved. Those are all external factors to who I am as stability. How about, the more the merrier? Yes. Or even if less, still cool. If my enjoyment or fun was based on WHO or HOW MANY are involved, then what - I am obviously looking externally for my enjoyment/fun.

So I am still not LIVING enjoyment/fun.

I commit myself to LIVE enjoyment/fun by approving of and appreciating the body that I'm in and allowing myself to enjoy each moment that I get to be here and be alive with either myself or with others.

I commit myself to expand my own enjoyment/fun to others via means of extension/expansions so that others can share in the enjoyment/fun which is what is best for all.

I commit myself to take pleasure in ALL that I do, from cleaning, to watching something, to playing a game, to talking to someone, to talking to multiple people, to walking, to being in nature, to eating, to sleeping etc.

When and as I see myself looking for enjoyment via others/objects and such, I stop and breathe. I realise that to rely on external anythings for enjoyment is to accept disappointment. Thus that is why I commit myself to live enjoyment/fun in each breath I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment