Thursday, 30 June 2016

Day 583 - What is the 'right' thing to say in a moment?


In discussions with buddies through the Desteni I Process and on the Desteni forum, I sometimes want answers/clarification as to what is the 'right' thing to say in a moment. Like, how should I say something, what specific words should I use - things like that. And whilst others can give me some pointers of what to say/how to say things in a moment, it'll not actually 'work' for me in the moment unless I have cleared my reactions etc as my starting point to what I say in the moment.

So as I said, a lot of the time I do just want to know what may be the best thing to say or action to take in a moment, but without doing the necessary self-forgiveness to release reactions/thoughts/emotions/feelings/judgments. Because through a clear starting point, it'll be much easier for me to 'find' the BEST words or actions to say/take in the moment. It'll happen on the spot. Rather than me desiring to get advice/perspectives on what may be the best words/actions to be done in a moment.

This has a lot to do with wanting to take the easy/fast route in supposedly 'fixing' or overcoming a moment that I might be having difficult with.
But as I said, it won't work - it'll be forced, I won't be stable, and I won't stick by it - for instance, I might get some advice on a cool way to overcome a moment and I'll give it a shot (forcing it though) but then the next time this moment comes up, I'll just be desiring to remember exactly what the advice given to me was. See, it shouldn't be about an exact set of actions or words, because there is no set actions or words - there is but a clear starting point with many actions/words to be used in a moment that is best for all.

So always the releasing must come first, that is absolutely the most sure-fire way to KNOW what to say or do in a moment - I'll be able to speak/act as the physical in the moment this way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is an exact set of words or actions to use in a moment that magically work each and every time.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that without a clear starting point through self-forgiveness on reactions and such, the things I do in a moment will not be clear or stable as and within me, they will instead be forced and will thus come across as not real - so here I realise that there is no such thing as a fast remedy to overcome a moment or point, it takes time, dedication and patience. I commit myself to take time, use dedication and use patience in overcoming points and thus knowing what to do in a moment.

When and as I see myself desiring a quick-fix because I am desperate to overcome a point or moment, I stop and breathe. I realise that there are no excuses here. I realise that I must write diligently and regularly, otherwise I act in moments as self-dishonesty through force/lying to myself and others.
I commit myself to if the moment comes up regularly, to simply write each day and/or when I can to slowly but surely overcome the point, realising here that with each writing that I do, it gets a hell of a lot easier when it comes to these moments on how/what to do in these moments.

I commit myself to understand that there are actually multiple things to do in a moment that are what is best for all, thus there are NO 'set' things to do in a moment that are best for all.

I commit myself to be flexible in moments as what is best for all, so that I can use my clear starting point to see/do in the moment what is required as what is best for all.

I commit myself to act on/in moments as what is best for all.

Desteni website

Desteni forum

Free Desteni online course to learn how to start

No comments:

Post a Comment