Thursday, 4 August 2016

Day 591 - Hypocrite


I’ve been thinking of this word/this definition when I am telling others about things in regards to Desteni, and myself, the principles of Desteni and so the principles that I stand behind and am..

The problem here is that I am not THERE yet FULLY. I am in process. So I cannot yet say I stand absolutely as one as the principles of Desteni. So I see it’s more appropriate to say that these are the principles that I am WORKING on living, thus the change is happening, it’s in process, it’s NOT yet there for me as of yet. I say this because I’ve said what I am as Desteni principles before, but then I perhaps do something and/or someone points out to me that I am not doing what I said I should be doing/am.

So, I’m a hypocrite if this is the case. I know that I can’t just say I stand behind/am these principles. I have to actually live them, I have to write, I have to self-forgive, I have to be an example, I have to show this. Showing > saying. Showing is real, saying is not so real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to say I am something, when I am NOT yet there FULLY, I am in fact in process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to talk up myself as something and/or as principles of Oneness and Equality, instead of living it and being an example of Oneness and Equality which means to NOT ‘talk up’ it and/or use this for ego reasons/separation.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to point out to others that I am IN process. I am IN change. I have changed, I will continue changing, but I am not FINISHED – I have much to work on, and slip ups probably will occur from time to time, but I work on these so that I don’t make the same mistake in future, I correct it.


When and as I see myself desiring to use words, saying words instead of being an example, I stop and breathe. I realise that talk is talk, whereas an example is real, it is WHO a person is, thus it automatically stands out, it can’t be argued against, because it is what is here and real. So I commit myself to quit the talking act, and instead be the example – which is no act, it is physical substance.



No comments:

Post a Comment