Monday, 8 August 2016

Day 594 - Introvert/extrovert programs part 2


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively for being ‘introverted’ and/or a generally quiet person/a person who generally prefers quiet/silent situations to be able to talk/converse to the best ability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that extroverts are the superior of the 2, and they are person people etc who fit in with anyone and so on.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that introvert/extrovert are programs of the MIND, and without these, all that is left is the PHYSICAL, and so they do not hold any meaning as process/as change.

Thus I commit myself to remain true to myself in terms of process, and not fearing fitting into one of these 2 mind programs and believing I am one or the other etc, when the only thing that matters is process and so stability, growth, learning, education.

I commit myself to simply continue process without identifying as these programs or wanting to identify as one of them, realising that as the physical these programs do not remain or exist, so I commit myself to continue process so that I do not have to have anything to do with these programs of what I believe I should or should not be or fit into.

Desteni

Desteni forum

Desteni free online course

No comments:

Post a Comment