Thursday, 18 August 2016

Day 596 - Feeling small next to a bigger person


Lol this heading is very specific. So there have been times where I am at an appointment of some sort, and the person is bigger than me. Bigger as in their body size/shape. I've noticed that I feel inferior to this being, simply because there is more of them, and this strange mindset of mine/backchat of there is more of them, so they are superior, simply because they cover more ground, they exist in a bigger capacity than I do.

What I find interesting here, is that usually I'D feel superior to this being, based on them being not as fit as I am. So in the past I'd participate within ego/superiority over this person, whereas now that I've released those points, now this has come up, where I see it as a better thing, because there is more of them as I said.

Obviously in reality, there is no right/wrong here, no best/worst, no separation. There are different body shapes/sizes for numerous reasons, and NOTHING can be held against another at all, just like I'd not want anything held against myself for my own body shape/size etc.

I realise also I feel 'intimidated' by how much of a person there is. That is what it is, intimidation in my mind. Though I realise this is not at all what 'happens' in the moment. They are doing their job, and me likewise. Just talking. What has to be done. They are not for instance voicing themselves within ego/superiority lol.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel intimidated by a bigger person/one with a larger body size/shape compared to my own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the more of a person there is/that exists, the 'better' they are in some way, shape or form.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that LIFE is a living/moving being, thus all are life.

When and as I see myself feeling intimated by one because of their bigger body shape/size compared to my own, I stop and breathe. I realise that they are life, as I am, and differing body shapes and sizes are what exists, whatever the reason, so I commit myself to accept the differences of everyone, though as LIFE, because differences are no excuse to separate from and as life.

Desteni

Desteni forum

Desteni free online course

No comments:

Post a Comment