Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Day 598 - When it comes to numbers..


Maths was ‘never’ a strong suit of mine. Though when I was 6/7 it WAS lol. Funny, that. Anyway, the subsequent years I struggled with maths, with numbers. With number language of any sort. I either failed or just passed these number-related questions etc in maths class.

Recently this has all hit me in my current study/assignment. I saw these numbers etc and I had to work out these sums etc. I went off what I Thought was right. Anyway, I think I DID get stuff right in terms of what I thought the questions asked of me. So I put that to bed, that I can’t work with numbers lol. I can, so it’s just a fear/belief, but within this I know I can learn more of course, never stop learning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can’t work with numbers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I struggle with numbers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will never be able to work with numbers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear numbers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can’t work out certain scenarios/questions because I just ‘don’t know how to answer it’ – when I realise that I can through stopping, breathing and slowing down, because I do know a lot, more than I thought I did.

When and as I see myself believing that I am simply incapable when it comes to number-related questions/tasks etc, I stop and breathe. I realise that I’ve allowed these past experiences/failures etc of numbers in school etc to come up within me when I work with numbers in the present, hence the belief/memory that I suck when working with numbers.

I commit myself to work with the numbers presently infront of me/at that time with the knowledge of numbers that I DO have as learning/knowledge so that I can work the numbers out in what is required.

I commit myself not to allow number-failures/memories to direct me when working with numbers in the present.

Desteni

Desteni forum

Desteni free online course

No comments:

Post a Comment