Monday, 12 September 2016

Day 600 - Fear that breathing will change all decisions I have made and will make


This came about because I had taken a photo of myself and later on after breathing, well actually, yes. After breathing, I saw that I looked shocked/scared/fearful in my eyes, so I wanted to breathe, as I did and take another photo of myself. NOW, this is later on, when I feared that because this breath ALTERED my perception, that everything I’ve done basically and for the most part has NOT been in breath.

So I have not breathed multiple times before doing ANYTHING lol. But this is not what breath is for. Breath is for bringing myself back to my physical body WHEN AND IF I am in my mind. AND EVEN THEN, it’s not a life-changing thing. Now I am not disregarding/disrespecting the amazing power of breath here, all I’m saying is that it does not and will not make me change my decisions/choices regarding ALL that I do now lol.

So this is a funny fear I had last night. Breath is simple, it’s for bringing myself back. So in said photo I looked fearful/scared/occupied. Maybe I was trying too hard with the photo. I didn’t allow myself to flow/be stable through breath or generally. So I did it again and was happy with the results.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that breath is a simple movement for BRINGING myself back to my physical body and to get OUT of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe breath will CHANGE ALL that I do, decisions I make, paths that I take as if I were a completely different person, which is untrue totally.

I commit myself to utilise breath for simple but EFFECTIVE reasons of bringing myself back to my physical body in the times of REQUIREMENT.


I commit myself not to see breath as any more than that.



No comments:

Post a Comment