Saturday, 17 September 2016

Day 601 - Gossiping


I see that I’ve engaged in gossiping. Because there are things I say to one about another, which I would not want to/don’t want to say to another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip about others to one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to talk about others in a negative way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed off energy of secrecy and secrets when gossiping and within this, feeling positive energy/rush within myself by doing this ‘in private’ and/or behind closed doors with another.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to place myself in the shoes of the person being gossiped about whereas this is not a pleasant thing to know of and/or hear if I were to know/hear of it/others speaking negatively about me.


When and as I see myself desiring to gossip because I enjoy the ‘rush’ within positive energy/secrecy/secrets and ‘not getting caught’ – I stop and breathe. I realise that this apparent ‘rush’ of energy within apparent ‘positivity’ as ‘feeling good’ is at the expense of REALITY of the situation of talking about another negatively, in a hurtful way, in an unpleasant way, in an offensive way – thus I commit myself to only play to the reality of the situation, and here thus I don’t gossip, because it is purely negative/hurtful/unpleasant/offensive – and the positive energetic rush is not real, it originates in my mind, it’s temporary, it’s egocentric.



No comments:

Post a Comment