Saturday, 24 September 2016

Day 602 - Am I directed by fear as the mind, or by genuine knowledge/information/know-how as genuine research and investigation?


I have seen how a lot of the time when it comes to things, actually, mainly in regards to possible diseases and illnesses and symptoms and side effects, that I am doing so based on fear within avoidance.

Like eating habits, I am so fearful that I’ll get blah blah blah, so I don’t eat that, instead I try to eat healthy – fruit/vegetables. OBVIOUSLY this is a GREAT thing in terms of my own physical body/health/benefit, but there is a huge difference between doing so based on FEAR and doing so based on HEALTH AND BENEFIT.

If I for instance eat healthy and avoid certain foods and/or in certain amounts as fear, then I have obviously NOT cleared anything within me, so this is still controlling me, this fear. Whereas if I clear this fear, then it is simple and there is no movement within me. I make the wise choice here. I eat healthy. And/or I eat no/only minor/irregular amounts of ‘other’ foods.

It should be a clear decision, whatever one I make. As in I know why I’m doing it, what I’m getting myself into, what will happen to my body etc, because I’ve investigated/researched.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make decisions based on fear programming in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is fine to be directed by fear, because in the end, I still make the ‘same’ decision in terms of avoiding something in favour of something ‘better’ for me/my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it’s fine to have fear movement/energy within me and that I can make use of it for my benefit.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that ANY energy within me MUST be stopped, otherwise I am not making physical/reality based decisions/clear decisions whereas I know why I’m doing it, what will happen etc.

I commit myself to research/investigate so that I KNOW of the reality of something, rather than just leaving it to fear which is just lack of research/investigation.

When and as I see myself desiring to make decisions whereas I KNOW it is based on FEAR, I stop and breathe. I stop here and reassess the situation, because I know that making decisions as fear, although ‘can’ be appropriate, are NOT clear/stable as the physical, so they are veiled in fear, as opposed to being clear/stable as I can actually see within proper/thorough research/investigation. So thus I commit myself to do my research/investigation THOROUGHLY and appropriately on topics and such so that I know I am doing what is best for all.


Within this, I commit myself not to see research/investigation as ‘tedious’ or ‘slow’ or ‘time-consuming’ – here I see, realise and understand that research/investigation, although does take time, will leave me in the best position possible, thus I commit myself to give time to myself for my benefit to be able to make genuine and informed decisions as what is best for all.



No comments:

Post a Comment