Sunday, 30 October 2016

Day 604 - Fear in missing details

So whilst writing my Desteni I Process Pro assignment, I was concerned with leaving out a lot of detail. I see why this is, is because for starters I wanted to do it right/correctly. But it got to a point where I was obsessing over trying to, in this particular occasion, recall every single instance of a particular memory. This is simply not always possible. So I put unneeded and simply unrealistic pressure upon myself to recall every tiny detail.

My DIP Pro buddy assisted me in realising I was going through this point of fear of missing details. Slowing down is the key in bringing the memories back in detail, but even so, I can only recall so much. So here I see it best to simply slow down, breathe....recall what I can recall and that is it. I do the best I can in that moment, and obviously any potential improvements I can make, I make them at a LATER time. But the important thing is in that moment I did the best I could to my ability, that is key and that is what matters at any given moment in time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to obsess over recalling every single tiny detail of a memory – I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe this is actually possible, as if the memory only happened hours ago or the day before.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to simply slow down, breathe as well as I can at any given moment in time so that I can recall memories and/or do what I have to do generally to the best of my ability and then leave that as is, as a conclusion. Only LATER can I perhaps improve on this, but here I am going through changes/learning so I am constantly changing/improving myself and how I do things and so that is a given that I can possibly improve my work.

So here I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can basically ignore the learning process and just be ‘amazing’ at something right from the start, when this is simply not the case, it is unrealistic, it is a lack of patience.

I commit myself to be patient within my change/improvement as life and simply just add things as I go along to what I do.

I commit myself to perform to my utmost potential at any given moment in time so that I within this instantly am aware that I am giving my best of what I currently know as who I am here, and NOT be concerned with who/what I COULD be in future, even if in near future. So here I commit myself to gleefully accept/take onboard changes/improvements I can make to myself and thus all that I do as life, day by day, week by week, year by year.


When and as I see myself concerned that I am not doing the best job that I can do in something, I stop and breathe. I realise that I am doing the best job I can do, and that believing I can be anything ‘more’ or do ‘more’ is the mind’s way of not accepting who/what I am in and as that physical moment in time. So thus I commit myself to accept that what I am as the physical in any given moment is ALL that I am. I am nothing more and nothing less.



No comments:

Post a Comment