Monday, 31 October 2016

Day 606 - Using the shit moments as gifts


Sometimes a shit moment hits me, a moment where I am really feeling the effects of a point and I allow it to direct me. And within this I think to myself “Fuck, why did this have to come up now, why not at a more ‘convenient’ time?” – so here, I mean, points can come up anytime/anywhen.

So it’s certainly not about when a point comes up, it’s about the decision I make when the point comes up, that being in participating or not participating. There are bigger points and smaller points that I’ve noticed within my life. Those that have the POTENTIAL to affect me more and those that are not so potentially affecting. The points that have the potential to affect me more are the most vital ones for me in making the decision not to participate within and as. I mean, same with the smaller points, but as I said, I find it easier already with the smaller points, it’s the bigger points that I find not as easy to not participate in.

So instead of seeing a bigger point come up within me as an inconvenience, whether based on the time, who I am with etc, I simply must make the decision to not participate in it.

I can use/utilise this bigger point coming up within me to make a STAND within the decision I make of NOT allowing it to direct me, NOT allowing myself to participate within it, and then proceed as the physical. These are very key moments. It’s the realisation that despite this point coming up for whatever the reason, I immediately get rid of it so that it does not affect me at that time.

And doing this time and time again, coupled with the necessary writings will eventually get me to a point of well, removal of this particular point/pattern. So it’s about training the physical body to not participate within anything that the mind serves up. It’s about creating a physical rhythm of STAND and of STABILITY. Fuck yes, it takes time, it takes patience, it takes resilience, but it’s the only way to overcome years and years of programming as patterns within life.


I commit myself to always stand within the shit moments, so that I train my physical body to stand and remain stable within all moments that I encounter and develop a rhythm/routine of standing and stability as my physical body so that I can overcome all and anything that comes my way.



2 comments: