Sunday, 6 November 2016

Day 609 - KPI fear


I haven’t been in a work environment where KPI’s play a big role. The only ones I’ve had are getting the job done in the required amount of time and doing it efficiently. I’m starting a new job soon which will have differing KPI’s, but I suspect more than any role I’ve had. And more specific.

So I’ve been worrying about these. So therefore I already believe I can’t do it. Like, I can’t work under ‘pressure’ – or I will crumble under pressure. Though I am the one who creates this pressure in the first place. So if there is no pressure, then I don’t see why I can’t meet whatever KPI needs to be met.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create pressure within trying to meet KPI’s and within this therefore believing I can’t meet them, though I’m the one creating this apparent pressure environment in the first place, based on having to meet KPI’s.

So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate KPI’s with pressure and thus feel worried/stressed within my mind.

I see, realise and understand that without creating this pressure environment within my mind, that I can meet KPI’s effectively/well, because I simply do my job to the best of my ability, and being clear/stable within doing this/as a starting point will make me able to do the best job I can do and so meet these KPI’s effectively.


When and as I see myself fearing KPI’s and that I can’t meet them because they create pressure, I stop and breathe. I realise that I MYSELF create pressure, NOT the KPI’s. So I commit myself to meet any KPI’s I have as stability, through breath, and thus by doing the best I can do/be within this job/within meeting KPI’s.



No comments:

Post a Comment