Monday, 7 November 2016

Day 610 - Flexible with food



In my life I’ve eaten apparent ‘lunch food’ for lunch, ‘breakfast food’ for breakfast and so on. So an example of breakfast food could be cereal. An example for lunch could be a sandwich. And dinner, a roast.

I have gotten rid of this to now just eat whatever the Hell I want to, at whatever time I want to lol. Though I see that with some things, for instance if I take them as lunch to work, that I am judging myself for the products I eat at lunch time. So I still have this idea that sandwiches/rolls etc SHOULD be eaten at lunch. For me, there is this cereal I like. I am not taking this to work, but I like the cereal on its own. Biscuit kind of cereal.

So I was fearing taking this box to work and eating at lunch time. I mean, food is food. If I like it, I eat it. Unless it’s impractical, like carrying milk with me in my bag when it should be in the fridge, then what’s the big deal? There isn’t one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate certain foods with certain times of the day.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see food as food, thus if it works for my body, I eat it, simply.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for eating a ‘cereal’ at any time of the day.

When and as I see myself desiring to buy sandwiches/rolls and/or bringing them to work for the sake of it apparently being a ‘normal lunch’ – I stop and breathe. I realise that there is no such thing in reality as a ‘normal lunch’ – only a lunch that has become social norm, like a sandwich/roll. I realise that there is no food that is ‘off limits’ at lunch lol, or any part/time of the day.


I commit myself to give my body the necessary food simply to keep my body working as it should.



No comments:

Post a Comment