Saturday, 12 November 2016

Day 613 - Amount of friends


Person A has a lot of friends. Someone who has lots of friends has good people skills generally. I see intimidation in this. Like “They have so many friends/people around them, they must be cool.” So there is inferiority here. That because I don’t have a lot of friends/people around me, that I’m not as ‘cool’ – or I’m simply not as good/good enough, inferior. And they are superior..better, cool etc.

Thing is, people do not MAKE a person. A person, an individual makes a person/individual, from within self.

And I don’t know the whys to Person A having lots of people around/knowing lots of people. It can be a point of loneliness, it can be energy-based, it can be not wanting to be seen as a loner – I do not know. Because generally speaking, it is seen as negative to be alone, to have no friends/no people around, like having people around/friends etc is the holy grail of life, the pinnacle. The pinnacle of what it means to be human, to be life – how social one is and/or popular. The amount of people etc around one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the pinnacle of being human/life is to be popular, is to have lots of friends/people around, is to know lots of people, is to be as social as possible, within this, believing that the ‘key’ to being the pinnacle lies in others, when the key to being the pinnacle, the pinnacle of life as Equality and Oneness exists here in all of us, thus it’s to find this point and reach it through process which I commit myself to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel intimated by one who is popular/has people around them/knows many people. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel intimated by social people who seem to be able to get on well with everyone.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that we all have this quality of being able to get on well with people, though it’s a mutual thing.

When and as I see myself believing myself to be inferior to one who is very social/has many people around/is popular, I stop and breathe. I realise that this is not in fact the pinnacle of being human/life as I believed it to be. I realise that the pinnacle of life is who one is, simply.

Desteni

Desteni forum

Desteni free online course

No comments:

Post a Comment