Saturday, 7 January 2017

Day 627 - I want to blog


I want to blog. I want to build up the already massive library of self-support/assistance/advice etc that exists within the Desteni universe, and so it annoys me when I go to write, and I just find that there isn’t anything for me to write about. Because ‘if I had it my way’ then I’d publish 1 blog daily.

Okay, I’m stopping here, because there is in actual fact NO reason why I CANNOT do this. Writing should just flow. It doesn’t matter if I have no topic in mind. It doesn’t matter if I write out something that I should reserve for my viewing only, and then write something that I see can benefit and/or be published publicly.

I know what my purpose in life is. I know what the purpose in life is. So ANYTHING I write about in regards to my self-change, my purpose, THE purpose is valid, is well, fine.

So there are no limitations. It’s not a thinking game, it never is. I know, so I write. Come across the purpose etc with different angles. Because also, we each write differently which is cool, so of course technically each could write about very similar topics, but because of everyone’s unique life/ways, it comes across differently, and with different points, different methods of advice, of support, of self-change. So here I for example realise that it doesn’t matter if perhaps my blog ‘sounds similar’ to a previous blog and/or another’s blog, my unique expression comes through, I am just failing to realise this.

Plus, even if this were not the case, I share other’s blogs on Facebook etc. Why, because I can spread it across a greater audience, an entirely different audience, for present and future.

Because in the end, it’s simply about sharing this change, these solutions, these purposes. And they get to people and people will learn from them, and so set off a chain reaction, then that person does the same. So really, no, it does not matter HOW it happens, as long as it happens. Just do it. That is the best way.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to simply blog.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to simply write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stop myself from blogging each day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am/can ‘run out of material’ to write out, which is IMPOSSIBLE.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that there will ALWAYS be something to write about, it’s simply up to me to come up with something to write about, and it’s right at the tips of my fingers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear repetition in writings/blogs from myself/others, failing to see, realise and understand the unique expression/lives of each.

I commit myself to write based on my present me, which can in fact alter hugely from my prior me, and so expression comes across differently which is cool.


I commit myself to write until my fingers bleed, because this is my want, my goal, to raise awareness, to make it public, to push.



No comments:

Post a Comment