Monday, 9 January 2017

Day 628 - Making assumptions based on my thoughts


Taking it back to basics in a way, self-forgiveness on assumptions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create assumptions based on the thoughts in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe something is true based on assumption and me linking this assumption to a thought in my mind to believe I have a conclusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make an assumption based on my mind, and then proceed to feel an emotion/feeling based on this, which is but energy and thus not my stable self directing here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make assumptions of my own thoughts and then participate within a fear that I have in fact self-created within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow my assumptions into what I believe is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to look at the facts, the possibilities, the reasons based on reality, what is HERE in the physical world that we all live in and that there is, that there only is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can know what another means by what they do, because I can’t, I can ONLY know what I DO and so investigate why I do something, forgive it, release it, learn from it, grow from it and expand from it.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own assumptions onto others and try to make this fact through doing this.




1 comment: