Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Day 630 - Condoning


There are obvious thing in our world that should NOT be condoned - violence, abuse - well, to sum it up fast, inequality, disrespect for life - a world that is not what is best for all should not be condoned. My point is much smaller. It's a point in relation to a sport and how it is played and potential consequences of playing said sport. And within this I've created this dilemma of whether I should condone it or not. Condoning it here is basically watching it, even playing it. Obviously it's my decision, but I need to clear this up so that I can make a stable decision and not one based on fears, based on beliefs, or whatever it may be.

Currently I see it is based on fear. And through this fear I've also done some research. There was not much 'proof' of injury/damage from this motion in this sport. But my starting point of this research was fear.
When I look at this practically, the motion in sport, I see that it can't have any short term damaging consequences, or even long term. I myself have made it out as if it's this huge deal that is basically so deterimental to one that it just should not be played in any way, shape or form. That is how far my fear/belief has taken me.

Is there a stable/actual reason to research potential damages? No. It's not something that is 'worthy' of this I see. There is but fear that surrounds/starts this research.

Thus..

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make a huge deal out of something that is in realtiy minor/not even worthy of a second glance/thought in any way, shape or form.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed to enjoy things as they are, instead of looking for reasons not to like them out of fear and believing many things in our world are damaging.

When and as I see myself fearing something/what something may do, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must breathe and then decide/make a decision in that moment on whether this questioning is practical/real/actual, or simply just a fear.
I commit myself to stop, breathe, move in that moment. I commit myself not to make these massive conclusions about something, when in reality I failed to breathe through it initially and thus have allowed it to become a huge fear for me/belief within me.

Desteni

1 comment:

  1. Within possibly occasion, prices methods rolex replica sale do not meld along with customer anticipation or even recognized ideals. It's probably the greatest "issue" the posh business encounters, provided the actual extremely energetic Breitling replica UK enthusiast neighborhood, and also the discussions included therein, which look for in order to verify or even veto numerous choices the actual watch business can make. From replica watches sale distributed to all of us this particular brand new rolex replica edition from the Superocean History. "Chronoworks" is really a phrase We have not noticed prior to through Breitling, also it seems like their own edition of the tuning store rolex replica sale where these people fine-tune actions with regard to much better overall performance. In this instance, the actual Breitling Chronoworks group started using their currently in-house-made Breilting quality rolex replica automated chronograph. Breitling factors in order to "five innovations" within the motion that, following the "optimization" using their rolex replica sale has become known as the actual quality BC01.

    ReplyDelete