Monday, 16 January 2017

Day 633 - Fearing certain types


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear certain 'types' as personalities, as characters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that certain personalities/characters have 'power' over me/are better than me in any way, shape or form.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the most vocal are the best types of human on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that it is simply about who one is as their inner which then reflects upon their outer as who one is.

When and as I see myself fearing a certain personality/character, I stop and breathe. I realise that none are better than me, or worse than me, they are me and I am them, they are different to me and I am different to them, but this is based purely on upbringing and varying degrees of mind participation/physical being. Thus I commit myself to walk with them as they walk with me, equals, talk to them as they talk to me, equals, do to them as they do to me, equals, because there is nothing but equality between them and I, despite the differences that are evident, but they are I and life is life as living organisms here that I am here with in the world, as they are with me, no separation in reality as the physical, only within my mind and the mind's of others.

I commit myself to embrace all personalities/characters as understanding, as reflection.

Desteni

1 comment:

  1. nice bolge and awesome picturers

    kk leatherent erprises
    goat leather manufacturers, Exporter & Suppliers of finished leather, leather. KK Leather Enterprises is an India based Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete