Friday, 27 January 2017

Day 637 - Planning


The other day I was fortunate to get to work on time. I have been having to catch an additional bus to get to my work, and for a while now I have known of the route that the bus takes, but on this day it took a different route. I assumed it’d take the same route from Mon-Fri because I thought that is what I read, and maybe this was the case, but this doesn’t mean it is set in stone. Because I read this information over a week ago, so of course things change. It reminds me of my own self-change. I come to many realisations within the space of seconds/moments, which can change what I am doing/who I am in that moment as what is best for all. So like that, things can change regularly/often here too, so of course it’s purely up to me to check the day before/on the day, whenever it is, to make sure that I know what is happening and I won’t be late to work or late for whatever scenario.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take things for granted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume something will stay the same, even if it did say this for a certain period, failing to see, realise and understand that things DO change, thus it’s necessary for me to check often/regularly/lately for the most up to date information so that I can do what is necessary for what I am doing in my life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be open to change/changes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in guarantees.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be flexible in all that I do/others do.


When and as I see myself doing something based on what I read earlier, I stop and breathe. I realise that it’s always best to check, check and check, because things change, simply, thus I commit myself to check often, regularly, for the most up to date information and so that I can KNOW of what I should be doing so that I can do it as what I require in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment