Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Day 639 - Scared of others


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be scared of humans and how they act.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to shake as being scared.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be scared/shake as separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there are things in/of humans as the MIND to fear within myself and that thus I have a ‘right’ to be scared in actuality, failing to realise that as the physical there is nothing that exists to participating within being scared and such, because I am no longer of the mind and fears etc.

When and as I see myself desiring to participate within being scared, I stop and breathe. I realise that being scared is definitely a mind program/pattern, as are all patterns of the like, thus I commit myself to identify this scared pattern as it desires to come to the forefront, stop it, breathe if necessary and continue as my physical self/body here.

I commit myself not to participate within being scared of any as who, what they are or what they do.

I commit myself not to be scared.


I commit myself to look at the person I am ‘scared’ of and bring myself back here by seeing them as my equal, because that is but what they are, they are only different or doing different as their mind as I am doing when I am scared of them, so I commit myself to remove the mind from them and myself so that all is left/that I am left with is them as a physical body, as well as myself with my physical body, equals, no separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment