Monday, 6 February 2017

Day 642 - Negative self-judgments


This is just general. I realise that I tend to see myself negatively/in a negative light. For example, there was a discussion at work where a person was spoken of in a negative light. Now obviously this is not acceptable in the first place, nonetheless, I immediately saw myself as this person being spoken of in a negative light. I didn’t find out who, nor enquire about it, but this is but one example. And there have been other situations where I Just talk down about myself, what/who I am, and it even surprises others who disregard it, because lol, it seems that all I do, when I do this..is just talk myself down a lot, and others obviously don’t see this, hence surprise, so this goes to show that it is purely me seeing myself as this through my mind, through negative thoughts, emotions, feelings, judgments and so on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to paint myself in a negative light.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is something wrong with me/negative with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow this negative path that is sourced from my mind and that I have thus accepted and allowed myself to follow which then manifests in the aloud-speaking of putting myself down in some way, shape or form.

When and as I see myself desiring to talk down/bad about myself in any way, shape or form based on negative thoughts of myself/judgments within my mind, I stop and breathe. I realise that this is extremely disempowering, hurtful, abusive towards myself, where I’m merely believing thoughts about myself in some way, shape or form, as opposed to having self-trust within self-responsibility and so removing these thoughts/judgments and bringing myself back to all that I am, a physical body that is one and equal with all life/the Earth here – thus as this, no abuse exists whatsoever, so I commit myself to exist as this life, as the physical, where I do not abuse self/others in any way, shape or form and accept myself/others in every way, shape and form as the life that they/I am, always.

I commit myself to accept me for me as my physical body/self.

I commit myself to not speak negatively OR positively about me, which can easily be egotistic – thus here I commit myself to speak the truth, the reality, thus without any energy behind/backing/within my words/actions/movements that I undertake/do every second.


I commit myself to allow myself to gain an image of oneness and equality, where this is all that I am and all I want to be and I accept this and embrace this as I do with all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment