Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Day 643 - Writing time is any time


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to use my morning time/before work to write and believing that it is ‘best’ to use my time after work to write, when in reality, a lot of the time I am very tired/drained after work and it’s best to rest, thus seeing, realising and understanding that when I have time, I write, it does not matter on the day, hour – any time is time to write, and time to write is the change i require in the world and as self.

I commit myself to use my time more efficiently for the actions which I see are most necessary/vital/pivotal in my life and in the world.

I see, realise and understand that writing IS my point of change, thus using time to write is of the most importance in every way, shape and form + I enjoy it a lot as changing myself for the best, as sharing, as expressing.

I commit myself to utilise the time I have in this world/within my life effectively/efficiently as possible, so that being the things that assist me to be the best I can be, because there is nothing more important than that in reality – everything else CAN potentially assist too, but I know NOT to the extent of self-forgiveness, of self-realisations and of self-commitment as becoming my utmost potential in this world.

So I  commit myself to always be aware of who I am in every moment, look at the time I have, and sit down at my desk/computer and write, because it does not take long in any case + I can assign as much time as I want to/need to, to writing, thus I commit myself to use my time well for what requirements I have in that moment and the near distant future.


I commit myself to give my body what it wants/requires – these are most vital, so other than the self-change through writing/physical application, also the food, the water, the rest, the sleep, the sun, because being in peak-shape will allow me to be the best I can be and thus outflows in all that I do which is what I want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment