Monday, 20 February 2017

Day 648 - Accepting sickness


Over the weekend I got sick. Most likely when I went out and I was feeling quite cold, coupled with some friction and such with another. Anyway, despite this, I had acted like everything was fine with me. So here there is this belief within me that because I’ve walked myself out of my mind (to an extent) that I should NOT be getting as sick or even sick at all lol, which is untrue.

As I mentioned earlier, and what I’ve come to realise is sickness can be a combination or one of..or something, of either physical effects (weather/me not preparing enough for said weather) and/or mind points such as anger, being nervous, worrying, stressing, suppressing etc. I do still get sick. And what I should NOT do is attempt to suppress the sickness. The faster I accept it, the faster I can basically allow it to take its toll/do it’s thing, and in the mean time I do what I can to heal my body effectively, through eating healthy, through rest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I won’t/do not get as sick now that I’ve walked through many mind points, failing to see, realise and understand that I am not ‘there’ yet as walking through EVERY SINGLE MIND POINT and thus they definitely still effect me, though I can obviously change this through breath in the moment/self-forgiveness when necessary, and through general physical effects such as weather in which I must prepare myself, so within these both, I commit myself to utilise my breath effectively/self-forgiveness effectively as well as preparing for any weather, preparing VERY EFFECTIVELY for any weather here because I definitely rather ‘over prepare’ in a way as opposed to getting sick in any way, shape or form.


I commit myself to accept my sickness so that I can understand that it is here with me for me to then begin the process of healing effectively/without suppressing the sickness in which it’ll take longer for me to heal my body because I am in DENIAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment