Friday, 24 March 2017

Day 659 - SLOWING DOOOOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN/ "It's not easy."


There are times when I do see, realise and understand that I am moving much too fast, and I know this and this manifested thus as mistakes, as errors, which shows that I am not in proper alignment within and as my physical body, I am exiting it/as separation, instead of moving as ONE unit.

I commit myself to SLOW RIGHT DOWN.

Within this, I see, realise and understand that to slow down does NOT mean to be ‘not in the race’ or to be ‘behind’ – within this I see, realise and understand that I have added these negative judgments towards/of being slow and the opposite polarity of being fast as the best way because it gets things done ‘faster’ and ‘speedier’ – but within this failing to see, realise and understand the COST of going so fast as mistakes and then having to fix those mistakes which I understand now ends up taking much longer than it’d be to just be slow at start and thus as chain reaction in all that I do to avoid and/or hugely minimise mistakes/potential mistakes.

I commit myself to rather live the saying of “Slow and steady wins the race” because in how I see this statement in my own interpretation as what is best for all, it is to always move slowly because it’ll mean the most efficiency in my daily life and all that I do as me here.

Thus within this I commit myself to live patience, because slowing down cannot exist without PATIENCE. I commit myself to live patience through using my breath, through self-forgiveness within and as the moment, through being at one with my physical body so that I move effectively at ALL TIMES.

//Note: I spoke these words as another point came up within me, so I wrote this out, then went back to my original writing afterwards.

“It’s not easy.”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think this/speak this to myself when struggles occur in my daily life/moment and I feel like it’s just too much for me to handle and I cannot face/overcome this resistance and I desire to instead quit.

I commit myself to understand that the ‘ease’ of process/my life is purely upon and up to ME.

Within this I commit myself to be patient, gentle, kind to myself as I overcome these resistances, and to for example not be hard on myself if I make a fuck up or if it is taking me a long time to overcome resistances/get over resistances as ‘I’d like to’ – I realise this ‘as I’d like to’ is not of reality, it’s only of desires/fantasies, when in reality I know programming of years, many years takes much diligence, patience, gentleness, stability to in actuality overcome.//


I commit myself to live gentleness through the same living words, slowing down and patience, I see, realise and understand these and more living words go hand in hand to be the most efficient I can be, I commit myself to live gentleness through being soft with myself, gentle as the touch, as the feeling, as not to be rough, because my physical body is my vessel as life, and so I thus commit myself to be at peace within and as myself as one vessel – me, here, as breath, as the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment