Saturday, 1 April 2017

Day 661 - Self-forgiveness on self-forgiveness


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to question my self-forgiveness as breathing, as here in the moment, failing to see, realise and understand that this is retaliation from my mind so as to attempt to gain back control over points that I’ve released.

I see, realise and understand that self-forgiveness is basic in function and as breath, and that nothing more or less is required as thinking about it and/or additional thinking to ‘perfect’ it on a point or anything of a like, self-forgiveness happens in a moment/as breath and/or as breath is required so as to release the point and that is it, yes it can be expanded upon in that moment and/or in future at some point, but it’s NOT to go back on it or question it, because if it was in the moment and as breath, then no questioning is needed other than as the mind as retaliation/the mind gaining back control/direction over myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overcomplicate self-forgiveness when self-forgiveness happens in a moment/as breath.


I commit myself to use self-forgiveness therefore as practical moment breathing whereas I speak it on the necessary points to release and then move on as breath and/or additional self-forgiveness as expansion, but always as breath and always WITHOUT thought and then obviously to continue living as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment