Saturday, 1 April 2017

Day 662 - Looking into the future


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the future will not be as I’d like it to be. Within this I see, realise and understand that therefore it’s always vital to create goals/steps that I see that I’m realistically able to attain, so I commit myself thus to create realistic goals to attain and never reach TOO far and thus never sidestepping the smaller goals in reaching an overall bigger goal, because I see that it’s vital to make sure I link my goals towards a bigger goal so that I don’t misstep along the way in trying to reach the bigger goal too fast and/or as being impatient within myself.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand within myself that the future/my future, that there is no ONE way to ‘do it’ or ‘get somewhere’- because it is solely in my hands and I can choose which way I go, that can be for now and of course that can change in the future too. Within this I realise also that nothing is ever set in stone, so changing goals/preferences through my self-change, learning, self-honesty will come up and I know this and so it’s about accepting/embracing these potential changes as I see fit and going with them to create what is best for all.

When and as I see myself hesitant within myself in what I should/should not be doing, where I should be aiming and such for the future, I stop and breathe. I see, realise and understand as I have explained/written out, there’s no ONE way to go or do something. Thus it’s to make sure that my goals are real, appropriate, attainable, through breath, through writing, and within this, with the money I have for example, the situation I’m in, all of these factors, and within this to NOT be self-judgmental of myself negatively for knowing that I cannot for example currently get to a certain goal YET – the key word being YET, because that can change in the future dependent on myself, so I commit myself simply to embrace what I am/have here in the world/in the now and go with it to create cool and realistic/attainable goals maybe/maybe not in relation to a bigger goal.

I commit myself to understand that I have a life now, and that is the greatest gift I can have now and so any other goals, whilst also awesome/helpful, can wait/can be created and attained at a later stage, but my life is a goal/attainable goal and I have that and at the same time am creating the best version of myself, thus I commit myself to live/embrace patience within myself as self-change, self-honesty, and the goals that I wish to attain in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment