Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Day 665 - Judging my words and formations


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the formation of the letters/words and how/what exactly I say within writing/self-forgiveness etc whereas I end up deleting it/not publishing it online because I read it back and believe it doesn’t make sense, when it does make sense which is why I wrote it in the first place/as breath – within this though I see, realise and understand that I CAN improve on my writings where I write differently/more specifically/with more know-how as bettering myself faster/more effectively, BUT this does not render my previous writings as ‘useless’ in any way, shape or form, it is just a matter of improvement as I am doing each moment through practical application/breath and generally as process and walking as process.

When and as I see myself in the moment of writing my self-forgiveness etc and JUDGING IT as not making sense, weird, odd, I stop and breathe. I see, realise and understand that I have WRITTEN IT for a reason because it made sense to me, and if it apparently ‘no longer makes sense’ then it is of my MIND, because here I see, realise and understand that this judgment always comes AFTER I’ve written it out and never AT THE TIME of the writing where again, it’s what I see is best/necessary at the time simply, so then it’s good to go so to speak and good to be published or whatever I want to do with said writing.

I commit myself to WRITE as BREATH and keep WRITING until I am FINISHED Upon a point and then read it ALOUD to myself and then PUBLISH IT.


I commit myself to within this/at the same time as reading it aloud/looking back upon my writing/previous writings/general knowledge/information as learning about writing and specifying and improving my writing, to learn, to be aware, to see where/how I can improve, though within this obviously not to judge what I’ve done, because for example the only way to improve is to accept what I’ve done and actually evolve through it by doing something in the first place, otherwise I never improve, and I see, realise and understand that I can’t get things down PERFECT FIRST TIME or even second/third time, it takes many times..some things, so I commit myself to give myself the time and the trial and error/opportunity for improvement upon my writings/general life/points and such by doing, accessing, being aware, accepting, improving, because that’s the nature of self, to start and get better always, moment by moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment