Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Day 674 - Living consistency part 2


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be inconsistent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lack consistency as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delay my change as what is best for all because I allow inconsistency.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that every moment is the opportunity to be consistent and to wait until the next moment is to step backwards as my self-change as well as self-honesty, instead of stepping forwards in life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that inconsistencies WILL and HAVE BEEN and ARE taking negative tolls on me, on my change, on my physical body as manifestations as sicknesses, as pains, as weaknesses.

I commit myself to allow myself to use consistency within every single moment.

I commit myself to be and live consistency through lots of breathing, through lots of slow down, through lots of pausing, through lots of self-forgiveness/self-realisations/self-commitment statements in the moment and as the written word.

I commit myself to in these moments of fear and such, to identify it as awareness and as the program that it is, and to in this instance, KNOW that stepping back here will not assist me and will only fuck me over in every way, shape and form – thus it’s not worth even CONSIDERING stepping backwards and not stepping forwards as change, self-change, as honesty, self-honesty – there’s nothing to consider, because there’s only one way to move and that is forward – forward through all the bullshit, all the difficult shit, all the patterns, all the programs, all the lies, all the manipulation, into a being that is one and equal with all life here.

I commit myself to live a simple equation that breath = consistency – as I have seen myself that breath is the resolution at ALL TIMES, no matter how difficult the circumstances and scenario. And I am capable of breath and breathing as long as I am alive, thus no excuses or justifications apply. I commit myself to use being alive as the simple answer to be consistent within my life and as self-change and self-honesty as what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment