Friday, 5 May 2017

Day 675 - Finishing what I start


Here I am talking about more fast-type things to finish. Basically what I realised within myself is that I’ve been starting something, but then going to start on something else – but the consequence of this is then I realise that I forgot that initial thing I started and I’ll only realise this later on when I should have and was meant to do it all in that one moment. So here I see the reason I wanted to go from this, to this, then to that as my method of doing the overall job faster, but only left me falling behind because I was trying to do TOO MUCH and got lost in it all. So definitely I see here how if I focus on one thing at a time and wait until completion before moving onto the other thing, then I won’t be ‘forgetting’ based on wanting to do too much and wanting to do it very fast and believing I am saving time this way, when I am not.

That’s why I mentioned moreso ‘faster’ type movements/methods/activities to do. Because something like an art piece, you know, drawing some detailed image for example, that could very well take months for instance. Lol so not saying I’d then do that until completion and NOT do anything else because that is the first thing I focused on/started on, so I must finish it and NOT do any other task – no, not saying that ha. But these tasks, the one’s I’m talking about that are quite quick generally to finish, I see them best to see them through until the end before moving on. So to be patient with it because in the end, a lot of the time it saves me being more behind in what I do and forgetting/being confused or lost.

I commit myself to finish what I start before moving on to the next thing to do.

I commit myself not to do TOO MUCH whereas I then end up getting lost in it all and ‘confused’ as to what I then have done or not.

I commit myself to exude patience within myself whereas I just wait for a moment or 2 for that task to finish before moving onto the next task – this way I am actually more efficient because I know I’m not leaving certain tasks unfinished based on me constantly changing to other tasks in belief that this is making me do the overall job faster.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do too much at once.

When and as I see myself desiring to move onto another task BEFORE that task has finished, I stop and breathe. I see, realise and understand that I know where this path will lead me, and that is into a state of juggling too much and then getting lost/forgetting as trying to do too much in the moment as opposed to just being that bit more patient to see something through before continuing to the next task and this way I see each moment through to completion and know I’ve efficiently and successfully completed the overall goal in the moment.

Desteni

No comments:

Post a Comment