Thursday, 1 June 2017

Day 686 - Less time thinking, more time writing


Throughout today I’ve been thinking what to write, which isn’t the way to do it. I even sat down at my computer a few times. I DID write about some points actually, but did not publish them, why, because I judged them negatively…

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my output in any way, shape or form as less than the previous output or not as good as a ‘standard’ I have which is a belief of mine that is limiting, because self-honesty doesn’t require a standard, it just requires WILLINGNESS which then turns into words as my physical output, thus can be published simply.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a ‘standard’ that I have to reach in my writing that suits my expectations within my mind of how I’d like my blog to be and how to be read etc.

I see, realise and understand that self-honesty tells a story, and self-honesty is ALWAYS effective as the words and as living principle.

Thus I commit myself to continue being self-honest as my principle and thus as my output and extension of all that I do, say - there I can have no issue about what it is I do, because the starting point was self-honest.

Desteni

Desteni free online course

Desteni store

No comments:

Post a Comment