Friday, 9 June 2017

Day 692 - Writing it ALL down


I have to see, realise and understand that my expression first and foremost is what is needed. My expression in that current moment - that goes for anything and everything. If it’s anger, frustration, sadness, despair, depression. Writing is key. And no, it’s not to write it all down without a point or without an evolution. I write it all down to put it all infront of me where I can see where I’m currently at, emotions/feelings and all, and so I’m laying it all out. And within these writings/expressions, I come to realisations. That is the point of expression.

So thus there’s no hiding expression or painting a picture that I am not currently these emotions/feelings etc. I know what I am in an moment, so I Must express these, that is self-honesty. If I am self-honestly all this shit, then I write all this shit. I am one and equal to my expression/as my expression and so as all I do, and so as my writings. They are a reflection of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is an issue with writing ‘angry’ writings and/or basically writings within and as emotions/feelings, thoughts, whatever it may be.

I see, realise and understand that through these writings or any writings, I come to realisations. Plus I lay it all out for myself infront of me where I can see the words, I can see my reflection, my expression, my output as me in that moment, and so I come to solutions and that is vital. I see, realise and understand that if I am NOT self-honest and so paint a pretty picture instead without any of the mind shit within me, then I will not be able to reflect and find a solution and come to a realisation as per my expression of who I am in that moment.

So I commit myself to write ALL THE SHIT DOWN. All the shit. No skipping shit. No bypassing shit. Every single thing. Doesn’t matter if I am going from point to point. Where I am at is where I am at. My expression is my expression. My self-honesty is my self-honesty. SO I use then as my expression to then GET somewhere, a solution so that I assist myself not to go through these particular moments again. I commit myself to lay it all out so I get the best view to assist me further.

Desteni

Desteni forum

Desteni free online course

No comments:

Post a Comment