Sunday, 11 June 2017

Day 694 - Struggling


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear appearing as if I am struggling to do something to an extent and instead want to show others that I never struggle to do anything and in fact I do everything easily and effectively always.

I see, realise and understand that in life, there are some things that require a degree of struggling to get to the desired outcome.

I see, realise and understand that any would struggle in this circumstances and others as I also do, and so it’s a point of what I am working with that is the struggle, and so the solution is to get through the struggle-stage and to the desired outcome.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to paint a picture of myself of perfection, of ease, of not being clumsy, of not exerting, of looking the same at all times, as nothing affecting me in any way, shape or form.

I commit myself to embrace the struggle and so within this, exert, express, show what it is I am doing and trying to do until I make it and get to there I want to be.

When and as I see myself desiring to go to a private location/a location where people I know can’t see me and my struggle/requirement to express/exert myself and within this change my facial expression and my body movements etc, I stop and breathe. I see, realise and understand that things in life do require exertion, and expression, which is a necessity always, and within this, a struggle/pushing to get to the desired outcome, and so that is just how it is and what it is, and so I commit myself to embrace the struggle/pushing needed, I commit myself to embrace the exertion/expression that is within the struggle/pushing because it is simply what is required in the moment to get to my desired solution - there’s no way to bypass the struggle/push/exertion at all, so I commit myself to push and push myself in this situation wherever it may be.

Desteni

Desteni forum

Desteni free online course

Desteni store

No comments:

Post a Comment